Bishop\'s Wood Dundrum

Dundrum Tipperary Republic of Ireland

About this listing

The area is called Bishop\'s Wood because at one stage it was designated church property. The Earl of Montalt owned the state until 1905 and the remains of the gamekeeper’s lodge still stands in the woods.

Trail Details

0.00
Dundrum Tipperary Republic of Ireland
+353 61 337322

Features

  • Walking
  • Hiking

Social Share